Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

How much is the breast milk

Joining a lot of forum is very useful that i know i'm a normal mum hahahaha

I used to store breast milk -at least a bottle- everyday in the fridge, which last 24hours and there was time I wasted the milk because it just too much for the baby! and I once put in the freezer which last 3 months!
--- I pump 5 times a day

I have also experienced the milk racing with my little one but thank God my breast milk just ENOUGH for the baby!
--- I pump 6-7 times a day

Now I enjoy the abundant of breast milk again hohohohoho....
--- Back to 5 times a day with more milk

This is what I eat and drink
1. Water
2. 2 glasses of green peas everyday
3. Green veggie
4. daun katuk (which I found out not really worked for me)
5. Mongolian Pumpkin
6. Pork, esp. the feet (IT WORKS THE BEST)- make it into soup, the magic is in the soup not the meat ( I just love the meat as well hahahahah)

Recipee for the Feet Pork Soup

Ingredients
Feet pork (tigh to nail)
soy sauce
salt
pepper

Directions
Put all the ingredients to the pan and boil it for 1,5-2 hours

My tips for mums for getting more milk are eat a lot and enjoy life! If you feel tired expressing the milk, read again the advantages of breast milk so you will highly motivated! Express your milk consistently, e.g. every 4 hours. Isn't it amazing how God provides the milk enough for the baby.....


0 comments: