Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

I love to work from home

I've been working from home since my first son was born, began with a private teacher at home (students come to my house). I did this for more less 1 year. Then I became a cook for my own restaurant, but it didn't run well, i got many problems with my employees and it didn't give us as much as we need.

Finally on Dec 2011, I tried to sell things online and it works well with me and my family. I can take care of my sons, I can pick up my son to school, I can cook for my family, I have free time as much as I need. Great things to do.

I can't count on helpers or babysitters, in other words i don't trust them to look after my sons. So working from home are great.

My Tips for Mums, try to invest your time to educate your children before they grown up and leave.

0 comments: