Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pregnancy symptoms:morning sick & backache


My first pregnancy was a blessing as I can say that everything went smoothly. After I got married for 1 month, a friend of mine who is able to see “some” future – just believe me!- told me that I have to check whether I’m pregnant or not yet. I don’t really believe her as I’m a very logic woman…so I bought a very cheap test pack; it’s only Rp 2.000,00 (you cannot even buy a portion of rice with veggie with this price). Still, I don’t do it straight away, I’m waiting and waiting……I love to procrastinate something that I’m not so sure about. Of course I pregnant-as predicted…hooray!!!! The baby is on the way....

The first 3 weeks were fantastic, I enjoyed eating a lot and I felt so sleepy all day. It’s just the beginning hohohoho. Finally I felt what mums called morning sick syndrome but for me it’s evening sick syndrome. I’m generally fine in the morning, very sick in the evening. Drinking milk, which is a must for big tummy mums, became so yucky for me, My tips for mums for this are put the same number of spoon recommended but with half or three fourth of water. The second was don’t breath while drinking, isn’t it so childish hahahaha

As I’m a working mum, I keep working during my pregnancy…working did help a lot to cope with the sickness or I could say to forget the sickness! In the evening I felt worse, I couldn’t eat something tasty, what I like the most was salty or no taste at all dinner. Later I just knew that salty food make my nose bigger, until a child of my friend once asked, “Will it back to its size?” Oh come on!!! My tips for mums are keep trying to cook all not tasty but nutrious food by yourself, so you can adjust the taste and so sorry for your spouse, eat with me or cook by youself Hehehehhe

The privilege of becoming a big tummy mum was everybody is there for you that are what supposed to be! The next challenged was backache…here comes a man who promises to be with you in difficult and hard time.......show me Babe! Ask your spouse nicely to give you back massage every night for 30 minutes minimal until you fell asleep Hahahaha This work well! Smart tips for mums

0 comments: