Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pregnancy symptoms:headache & swollen feet

After backache, the next was headache!!!! This one I hate the most.....it was so annoyed and HURT!

I got headache from morning to night and I commited not to take any medicine for the sake of my baby...I knew that i could take an aspirin but I insisted my self to hang on. It happened to me in my 3-5month of pregnancy....my tips for mums are think about your baby and face it with positive attitude-keep doing your work, try to eat something sweet and tell yourself this will also pass soon. At night, put string or ribbon around your head and tie it or put pillow over your head when sleeping. It helped a lot....don't forget the sweet massage from your spouse Hohohohoho



The next good things - because you have your sweetheart inside- was swollen feet (7 months up), I couldn't fill all my feet into my shoes.......my tips for mums are dip your feet in a pail of salty warm water for 15-30 minutes, do it when you're doing your hobby, for me is reading. Try to walk for 10 minutes every an hour sitting down in front of the computer also helped and of course the last weapon is ask your adorable spouse to do some massage Huhuhuhuhu


When it's 8 months already, i felt that I want my baby to be delivered soon, because it's so heavy and made me not comfortable at all, it was even hard for me to go to the toilet at night which i did 3-4 times. My tips for mums for the safety is hang on to something to help you stand still before walking, to keep you balance. Put both of your feet over the pillow also helped a lot. Putting a small pillow under your back also release the sore.

0 comments: