Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Delivering the baby-newborn

When the time comes, I wish the time can wait......After the great pregnancy waiting experience.....2 weeks before the predicted date, at night around 10pm when we were ready to sleep.....I felt that the baby couldn't wait any longer -I tried to tell my self maybe not yet- Honestly I was starting nervous and couldn't believe it did happen.

The silly or I can say the funny thing was.....my wonderful husband leave our handycam in his office, so we didn't go to the hospital straight away but we went to the office first....ohhhhh aren't we so smart!!!! My tips for mums are make sure you have your handy or camera with you with full battery starting 2 weeks before the magic date! Don't forget to put your luggage to bring to the hospital inside the car, so you are ready anytime!

I stepped into the hospital gate at 12pm and I keep trying telling my self maybe it's not the time yet.....Hellooooo it is the time! Huhuhuhuhu

The struggling began....When the nurse put her finger in my 'thing' and it was just the first dilation(opening) I heard the mum next door shouting and screaming and Arrrrggghhhhh will I be able handle this? The nurse telling me that the baby will come out tomorrow morning around 8 o'clock. I could still walk and prefer a nice room to stay- I think I have to be proud to my self!!! My tips for mums are relax, laugh and positive thinking!

At 12.30am, I was lying on my bed already and the labor began....the tummy ache came periodically and often.......Before every 10 minutes, 7 minutes, 5 minutes, 3 minutes and then 1 minutes.......I felt that my back will be broken, it was terribly hurt....I kept asking my husband to give me HARD massages- He was still watching soccer, it was Liverpool!!!-

I felt the water streams out everytime I got contraction-I didn't know it was the water, I thought it was just pee- I asked my husband to call the nurse but they were helping the other mum (Who shouting and screaming!!!) The nurse were very limited as it was night shift.....My tips for mums are praying and screaming (We can't shout when we're trying to get the baby out so shout now!). Remember God not only in the hardest time but also in the happiest moment hehehehehe

0 comments: